We have some new thread and bore combinations for the Extreme Duty TriDelta muzzle brakes.
New Thread and Bores available:
- 9/16-24 for 0.308 or 7.62mm bore or smaller
- 5/8-32 458 SOCOM for .458 bore or smaller
- 49/64-20 50 Beowulf for 0.501 bore or smaller
- 3/4-24 for 0.338 or 8.6mm bore or smaller
- Metric 14-1 LH AK47 7.62mm bore or smaller
- Metric 15-1 RH for 0.338 bore or smaller
More to come soon. Video shot at incredibly high frame rates. This is the C5 ClawFace CustomMuzzleBrakes.com Muzzle Brake on an AR15 system. Shows how the high velocity gases are ported and used to reduce recoil as it happens! Watch for the pressure wave of the bullet passing by. Be sure to select the HD option and enlarge to see more detail. Also up on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNpyVgno8sw
All forthcoming 1-14 Shotgun Muzzle Brakes will work on the MULC or TMULC Muzzle Brakes as secondary brakes. The MULC or TMULC shrouds will work on the Choke Tube Adapter for CQB and low side concussion! A fully interchangeable system! Get the most bank for your buck!!!
Stay tuned for more announcements regarding availability and pre ordering.
Coming soon: “Better than Stainless” NP3!
What is NP3?
NP3 is a surface treatment for steel and metal alloys that combines sub-micron particles of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), otherwise known as Teflon, with electroless nickel.
NP3 – THE ADVANTAGES
· Very accurate and even on all activated surfaces.
· No lubrication is needed on opposing surfaces.
· Cleaning is minimal, usually requiring only a soft cloth.
· Permits firing for longer periods of time between cleaning, as dirt and powder residue has no wet or oily surface to cling to.
· NP3 has a micro hardness of 48-51 Rockwell as plated (nickel matrix).
· NP3 is very corrosion resistant, a 1 mil (.001) coating exceeding a 240 hour salt spray test.
· NP3 has a high lubricity and low friction co-efficient; therefore, the life expectancy of a muzzle brake will be greatly increased due to reduced friction wear.
NP3 – ON OUR BRAKES
· NP3 plated onto our HARDENED steel muzzle brakes with vastly increase life expectancy and overall durability.
· NP3 is a satin gray, non-reflective color ideal for all our muzzle brakes (looks just like stainless steel!).
· In cases where the NP3 has been perforated, the corrosion shows no tendency to spread or migrate under the coating.
· NP3 is guaranteed against corrosion, peeling or flaking for the lifetime of the muzzle brake.
The photo above shows a comparison between stainless steel and NP3. The two outside brakes are NP3! The center brake is stainless steel.