There are sociopaths who have decided to feed off of others’ productive efforts. They feel that they do not need to prepare for future disasters because, with their guns, they will just take what they need to survive. This article discusses how to quickly recognize and avoid such dangerous people who may have a strong potential for violence and crime. This article will give some specific clues to consider, but one of the best ways to recognize dangerous, crime prone people and the violence they bring is by being aware of your own gut feelings.
No matter how exciting or entertaining some people seem to be, think twice about staying involved with them if they:
1. Are alcohol or drug abusers who easily can lose control of themselves, especially when they are under the influence of their drugs or when they are in desperate need of their drugs.
2. Show little or no evidence of empathy.
3. Seem to be incapable of feeling guilt.
4. Seem to be hostile and impulsive.
5. Appear to have a strong preference for action instead of thought.
6. Exhibit rapid and extreme mood swings.
7. Tend to project blame from themselves unto others.
8. Seem to live mainly for the present and have little appreciation for the future consequences of their actions.
9. Exhibit a sense of entitlement.
10. Show resentment toward authority figures and do not conform to normal social customs and laws.
11. Have friends who are similar to them.
12. Casually mention past altercations, arrests, or incarcerations.
13. Believe more in fate than in their ability to determine their futures and to avoid crime.
14. Have facial scars that possibly came from their past, violent encounters.
As an early warning system, these clues are imperfect. There are some types of dangerous people who may exhibit some of these clues, but not all or even most of these clues. There are even normal people who may display some of these clues, but who never will resort to violence and crime. Nevertheless, the more of these clues that you detect, the more you should be on your guard and the more you should avoid extended association with such a potentially violent, crime prone person. It is probably better to be too suspicious than to be too naïve and trusting as this young woman discovered.
Matthew 26:15 reads, “All who draw the sword will die by the sword. Sociopaths will get what they deserve. Being associated with a sociopath in any way also can put innocent people at risk.
Preppers should know how to recognize dangerous people – Baltimore prepper | Examiner.com.
1 thought on “Preppers should know how to recognize dangerous people – Baltimore prepper | Examiner.com”
oh ok, “authority figures”.